2017 was a lot of falling behind, not meeting my goals, and struggling to keep my sanity. I had a whole slew of health issues, to include a surgery, non-related physical therapy, and an entirely separate day spent in the ER getting a CT. I started back at school full time, and I tried to spend a little more time focusing on what I wanted to do, make, and enjoy. So, the business side of the house didn’t go as swimmingly as hoped.
However, each new year brings a whole new level of chaos and crazy, so 2018 is bound to make up for 2017. It may be worse, but hey, it could be better! So, I have made a more realistic plan, and hopefully will be able to achieve all of this in the upcoming year.
Goals for 2018….
- Crochet more yarn than I buy. Period. No ifs ands or buts…Get into that stash!
- Update this blog at least once a week.
- Sell 150 items, including through shows and online.
- Attend 3 craft fairs. Actually sell something at each of them. 🙂
- Write, review, and list 2 new patterns.
- Have all Christmas presents made and ready to ship by Thanksgiving.