November was busy and crazy and just very overwhelming for me. My life, in general, is overwhelming from August (the worst month of the entire year) until January. So yea…
I had 21 sales for 26 items, so pretty great, especially consider I made approximately 25% more than I did last year…So, that’s exciting. 🙂
As far as November goals:
- Stuff I need to make
- 10 fat cats Not quite, I managed to make 4
- 10 ice creams Not quite, I managed to make 6
- 10 bearded baby hats Not quite, I managed to make 7, but I did make 12 Santa and Elf hats for my show instead
- Stuff I need to finish:
- Pinup Doll Nada
- Bumper Bangs hat Done!!! Yay!
- Stuff I would like to make some progress on
- Elephant pillows Christmas order I actually made decent progress, the face is done for 2 of the 4, and the ears are done for 1. So, now it is just time to hardcore focus on this
- The first doll in the new line HAHAHA
- 1 kitty koi corner to corner blanket (sadly, my lowest priority) HAHAHA
- Events I will be attending
- Patchwork Santa Ana on November 27th Done!