June has been a really interesting month for me. My sales have been all sorts of wonky, I went on vacation, and I have been having some personal problems in the real world. I did end the month with 16 sales for 18 items, and I doubled my revenue from last year. A lot of that had to do with the Patchwork Festival. On Etsy, the month has been horrendously slow.
I have also made a lot of decisions about the direction of the shop, the blog, and my website…but those are going to take some time to implement. So, I will clue you in as I go. 🙂
As far as my goals for June,
- Stuff I need to make
- 10 kittens for Patchwork Long Beach Done! Sort of…I made 3 fat cats, 3 kitty ice creams, 3 bunny ice creams, and 6 regular ice creams
- 4 candy corn cocoons, size 6 month I don’t know anymore…I have totally lost track as to where I am at with these…
- Stuff I need to finish:
- 5 candy corns cocoons, size 3 month I don’t know anymore…I have totally lost track as to where I am at with these…
- Stuff I need to make some progress on
- The first doll in the new line Nope
- 1 kitty koi corner to corner blanket (sadly, my lowest priority) Nope
- Events I will be attending
- Patchwork Long Beach! This festival was fun! You can read all about it here!