And here is March in review…
- Not Yet Open
- 1 sale for 1 item
- 5 sales for 5 items
February went so well. I am really hoping that March goes at least half as well! I know that I have at least a couple orders that are solid. But, other than that…there is no saying what happens.
There is a ton on my list for March. And there sort of has to be. I have two blanket orders that need to be done this month. I would like to finish the other blanket I had started as well. Additionally, I need to catch up on the candy corn cocoons I am behind on, and prepare a few more for Halloween.
Plus, my church has a few people, including the pastor, heading to China on a mission trip during the first week of April. So, I am making some hats and blankets for them to bring with them to the orphanage they work with. So, that is really high priority for me this month.
- Stuff I need to make
- 1 parrot blanket
- 1 pug corner to corner blanket
- 4 candy corn cocoons, size 6 month
- 20 baby / toddler / child hats for the orphanage
- 5 baby / toddler blankets for the orphanage
- Stuff I need to finish
- 1 kitty koi corner to corner blanket
- 5 candy corn cocoons, size 3 month
- Stuff I need to make some progress on
- The first doll in the new line
- Events I will be attending
- None…early in the year is pretty slow event wise! However, I did apply to the Soka University International Festival in May, and I am waiting to hear back on that!