And here is February in review…
- Not Yet Open
- 1 sale for 1 item
- 4 sales for 4 items
I am hoping that this February goes at least as well as January did. I have a few new products that are being released. I finally released a Valentine’s Day product. And, I have found a new passion in life, and that is corner to corner blankets. So, let’s look at what I need to do this month.
- Stuff I need to make
- 1 kitty koi amigurumi
- 1 kitty koi corner to corner blanket
- 5 candy corn cocoons, size 3 month, (in preparation for Halloween already!)
- Something for St Patrick’s!
- Stuff I need to finish
- The first doll in the new line
- Stuff I need to make some progress on
- Mythical creatures amigurumi
- Events I will be attending
- None…early in the year is pretty slow event wise!