Keeping in the tone that I am done setting monthly goals, I am here to just jot out some of the stuff I need to accomplish this month, and what the tone of November will be for me!
- Stuff I need to make
- 2 child sized hooded wolf cowls
- 2 adult sized hooded wolf cowls
- 1 chicken amigurumi
- 1 special snuggie
- 1 goat amigurumi (before Thanksgiving!)
- Stuff I need to finish
- 2 Christmas tree hats that need lights
- Gingerbread dress that needs buttons
- Stuff I need to make good progress on
- Christmas presents!! Eek!
- More stuff for the Christmas craft fair next month
- Events I will be attending
- A holiday boutique in North Tustin. This is this upcoming Saturday, so along with inventory that I already have completed, I am hoping to finish the gingerbread dress before then.
So, November should be a busy month, but it should also be a lot of fun, and less stressful than last month. I am already off to a good start with the shop, and hopefully this month just gets better and better. 🙂